Thursday, May 31, 2007

Yay!

We are going to go to the beach again today! I just hope that I do not scrape my knee, or taste any saltwater. I was awake by six again this morning. I stayed in bed until six thirty, did not sleep any more, went upstairs, nobody was awake up there, and then I went downstairs, Collin was the only one up besides me. People started waking up at seven, then eight, then nine and then ten. Autumn slept in the latest. We got to meet beach girl, which was very fun. We got to see a light house with her. It was really cool, but very tiring. As you know her recipe blog name is called The Brownie lady, well she gave us some brownies. We went to a British graveyard, and after that we went to a candy store. We were all allowed to pick one thing. Autumn, Collin, and I got Jaw Busters, Mac got Boston baked beans, mom got lemon heads, dad got hot tamales, and we got Grandma some fruit slices. We also stopped at a beach on the way. The sand was very fine, and the water was nice and warm. We got a lot of shells there too. the guy at the candy store made hammocks too. All in all we had a very fun day. Be sure to check out Collins blog if you haven't. See ya.
Abigail

3 comments:

Alaina said...

It sounds like you are having
fun! :0)

Beach Girl said...

This Beach Girl enjoyed climbing the lighthouse and making brownies!

Glad you liked them. :-)

Miss Vanessa
(The Beach Girl Brownie Lady)

Alaina said...

P.S.
I scraped my knee on some sharp broken shells. It left a scare.