Saturday, June 23, 2007

Unveiling

Today I will unveil my answers.
1. I bought fifty dollars worth of books,
True.
2. I am a big fan of the Steelers,
True.
3. I love chocolate,
True.
4. I like to weed,
False.
5. I like blogging,
True.
6. I am am almost 5 feet tall,
Well I thought that I was, but I'm still getting there.
7. I could live on bean dip, and water,
True, but I would probably eat dessert ever once and a while.
8. I love the outdoor life,
True.
9. I love animals,
True.
10. I like to give better than to receive,
True.

Well there, now you know the answers. The winners are, Alaina, and her mom.

3 comments:

Alaina said...

I don't like weeding either.

Ashley said...

you are almost five feet tall?
great.
i am five feet tall.

i already feel shorter.
haha.

Stacie said...

Hey Abigail! I guessed wrong... I hope that you have a great day! I revealed the answers on my blog too! Love your friend
-Stacie