Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Water Park

On Wednesday we went to the water park, and it was very fun. Unfortunately I did not know that we brought sun screen, and got really burnt and got water blisters. The sun burns are almost gone, but as for the water blisters popped, and are really dry and crusty. Thankfully Autumn nor I, got really sick from them popping of the water blisters. My mom said a girl that used to go to her school fell asleep in her sun lamp and got a big blister on her face. She said it popped during math class, and they sent her home because it could get infected, and she got really sick. For now,

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Hey Abigail! I hope that you feel better from the blisters. It sounds like you had fun at the waterpark though! I'm glad you nor Autumn got sick! :) It sounded painful though! I love the slides at the waterpark!! Was it fun!? Oh, what did you find out about your toe? Is it broken? I hope not.

Abigail said...

Stace,
My toe isn't broken