Thursday, September 27, 2007

Play Auditions

Every year since the year after the year we first lived here, there has been play auditions in October, or November. This year they are doing Cinderella. I am really excited, because I have been in them every year we knew about it. Auditions are on Monday. I am also excited because tomorrow I am going to a picnic. It will be really fun because I will get to see my friend Faith, and I haven't seen her in almost four months! I am going to go now,
Abigail

6 comments:

Stacie said...

Hey Abbigrace,
I bet you are so excited about seeing Faith! ♥ WOW That is a long time since you have seen her. I am very excited about the picnic tomorrow too! No, Hagan Michael hasn't been born yet... But we are thinking it is going to be really soon! He'll be my 2nd cousin..
lylas,
♥Stasia

katelyn said...

That sounds cool! Who are you trying out for?

katelyn said...

That sounds cool! Who are you trying out for?

Stacie said...

Hey! I had so much fun at the picnic! It was really good seeing you!

Abigail said...

Kate, I am not really trying out for anyone, they just tell you your roles if you get one

The Cottage Nester said...

I hope you get the part you want! My name is Lele and I your site is so pretty and bright. I'm actually writing a play, I like to write books, plays and stuff. I posted a little bit about it on my blog, you can check it out if you like. I also am thinking about putting my series of books I have written on my blog. Well I hope we can be Bloggy friends, you can visit me at my blog at http://www.xanga.com/lelehappenings

Bye and have A Great Day!