Wednesday, October 3, 2007

School

I am really enjoying school right now. In History I am learning about deserts, in language I am reading stories, spelling, and handwriting, in Math, the usual, and in science all different kinds of communities. It is really fun. We are going to the Cinderella performance on Friday. BTW We didn't make it. Like Autumn wrote I was being arrogant too. Also Collin couldn't audition because he had a football game.
For now,
Abigail
P.S. We have a cocoon in our tree, I'll post pictures soon.



Btw we didn't go to the performance, we were to busy.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Hey Abigail!
How are you? I'm doing well. =)
I'm sorry you didn't make it for the play, but God works everything out!
Sounds like you are having fun in your school work!
♥Stasia

katelyn said...

Glad you are enjoying school!!
Sorry about the play.:(
Cool about the cocoon! Can't wait to see pics!
Have a great weekend!!
Kate

Madeline said...

I'm sorry that you didn't make the Cinderella play.
I am glad you are having fun in school! So am I!!
What's your favorite subject? I like reading and math.