Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Fun Tag

Hey everyone! Here is a fun tag to do.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
  1. Sister
  2. Daughter
  3. Christian
  4. Student

Four movies I could watch over and over
  1. That Thing You Do
  2. Elf
  3. Mr. Beans Holiday
  4. Kit Kittredge an American Girl

Four Places I have lived
  1. U.S.A




Four things I like to do.
  1. Paint
  2. Stamp/ make stationery
  3. Blog
  4. Read more, and more, and more... lol I guess you know that I love to read! =)

Four places I have been on vacation
  1. North Carolina
  2. King's Island
  3. Grandparent's house
  4. Friend's houses

Four websites I visit daily

  1. I don't check websites daily.



Four of my favorite foods
  1. Bean Dip
  2. Snickers bars
  3. Home made Mac & Cheese
  4. Gyro's

Four places I would like to be right now
  1. Swimming
  2. Eating Thanksgiving dinner lol...

Feel free to do it!
Abigail

No comments: