Thursday, May 3, 2007

Foods I Like and Dislike

There all kinds of food, some I like, some I don't like, and some that I haven't had.
I like hot dogs, most vegetables, most fruits (especially maraschino cherries), hamburgers, french fries, some Chinese, pizza, linguine, and spaghetti. Yum! Meatballs, and many others.
I do not like, mushrooms. Yuck! Spinach, peaches, plums, bananas,black cherries, cucumbers, hmmm... I know there is more, but I can't think of any. I have never had asparagus, plum pudding, plum pie, and all I can think of is some kinds of ice cream.(Yes, I have had ice cream before.)
In all there is allot of foods I like, dislike, and have never had.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

You don't like mushrooms? But they are so
yummy. ;0) I'm not a huge fan of plums. Most of the ones I have are sour and the texture is kind of weird. Asparagus is good, especially sauteed in butter. :0)
I've never had plum pudding either but the recipes I've seen look pretty strange! LOL

Kelli