Friday, May 4, 2007

Show and Tell 3

It's Show and Tell at Kelli's today.

I know I did a doll last week, but I'm going to do a doll again. Her name is Molly. She was my great grandmother's doll before she was mine. A few years after she died I got her. Once I was playing gymnastics and broke her leg. :0( One year later she went to the doll hospital for my birthday. I did her hair today. She is my second favorite doll. She reminds me of my great grandma. Her name stays Molly in every game like Julia. I have to be careful with her because she is old. I love her and will always keep her.


13 comments:

Tracy said...

I think that it is very special that you have great-grandma's doll. I know that you treasure her!

Lori said...

What a pretty doll your have. It is a special treasure to have your great grandma's doll.

LadySnow said...

She is a very pretty doll. =)

Susan said...

Oh so sweet. Something beautiful for you to treasure and hand down some day.

Trella said...

How wonderful that you have your great grandma's doll. She is very beautiful:) Molly is a perfect name for her.

Sharon said...

It's so nice that you have your grandmother's doll! She is pretty.

Marci said...

You have a very nice doll. Her dress and hair are lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Kelli said...

She is so pretty and what a wonderful treasure to have in memory of your Grandmother! Her pink gingham dress is so cute!! Is this the American Girl Doll, Molly? If so, Grace (my daughter) has a Molly too that she loves very much! Thank you for joining in show and tell!
Kelli

Momma Roar said...

How sweet! Her hair looks lovely!

Barbara H. said...

She looks so sweet, and it is wonderful that she was passed down to you from your grandmother.

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

Alaina said...

She is so so pretty!

dot said...

A very pretty doll. I wonder how old she is.

Stacie said...

Her hair is so cute! That's so cooL!