Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I Wish that Summer Break Was Longer

I wish that summer break was longer! We only have eight weeks of summer break left, because we have to start early. We are going back on August eighth I think. At least I am homeschooled, so when I am done with my lessons I can play. I love being homeschooled. It is probably better teaching anyway. The only thing I don't enjoy in school is writing paragraphs, because they make my hands get cramps. I like almost every other thing though. I like doing school on the computer alot!
Abigail

3 comments:

Alaina said...

I think that homeschooling is the best also! Too bad you have to go back to school early. I agree with you, after everything is done you get to play! I'm going to be doing math off and on this summer. :0)

Unknown said...

Hi Agigail!
I love your name. My niece is a missionary in Paraguay and is about to have a baby girl and guess what they are going to name her? ABIGAIL FAITH!!!

Ashley said...

How come you have to start early?