Monday, June 18, 2007

Tagged, and guess what?!!!....A Poodle!!!

I have been tagged by Collin. OK Let's See...
#1. I bought 50 dollars worth of books.
#2. I am a big fan of the Steelers.
#3. I LOVE chocolate.
#4. I like to weed.
#5. I like blogging.
#6. I am almost 5 feet tall.
#7. I could live on bean dip, and water.
#8. I love the outdoor life.
#9. I love animals.
#10. I like to give better than I like to receive.



Well I will Unveil my answers on Friday. I tag Stephanie.



Oh and this is is another section.
We got a toy poodle on Saturday. Her name is Daisy. She is only eight weeks old. She is very very sweet!
Abigail

3 comments:

Alaina said...

I'm going to say #4.
P.S.
It must be so exciting to get a toy poodle! I can not wait to see the pictures!

Stacie said...

I guess # 6. I can't wait to see Daisy. I bet that she is so adorable! :>)

Karen said...

I'm guessing #4 also.
Your puppy is precious!