Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Important Post


This is an important post because, I met a famous country singer today. His name was Buddy Jewell. I don't know if any of you have heard of him, but he was really nice. We got a picture with him. I will put it on when I get home. I also wanted to say that we are on our way home. We went to this place called the Hard Rock cafe, but we didn't eat there, we just wanted too look around. Last night we were very tired. We acted very weird. We stayed in a Hampton Inn and Sweets. It was nice.
Blessings,
Abigail

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Hey Abby. That's awesome that you met a famous singer! I have never heard of him, but it sounds like you guys had a whole lot of fun.
Have a great weekend and I'll see ya when I get back from camp!
Love your friend,
Stace

Karen said...

I love the expression on your face! How exciting to meet him!